LL-Accidents At Home LL-Accidents At Home

JujubeLock responds:

ghij

SS Time Trials 5 SS Time Trials 5

Interesting.

One of the best time trials yet. My favorite was Mp3's.

SS Time Trials 4 SS Time Trials 4

rwwe

Happyleet ghost's portayal of the tension in the star syndicate is most definately to best toon on here.

Blue vs Red Blue vs Red

bbbbb

I liked the animation, I expect great things from you in the future. Just try to give the next one a theme other than "KILL KILL KILL".

I would have given this a higher score if I didn't absolutely loathe linkin park.

***VALENTINES HENTAI*** ***VALENTINES HENTAI***

Happi

I masturbated so long my vagina fell out! That doesn't make sense! asdfghjkladfghjklasdfghjadfgahjfaghj

On to the real review, I thought this is some of your finest work to date. You have real potential. I hope you keep it up!

Love,
Smelly

hotfish mask hotfish mask

Insainly underrated.

This movie really deserves a lot more than underdog of the week. This flash is the true definition of an underdog movie.

Pretty much a lotta of the reviews loved it but the score is unfairly low because it's in a different language from english. which is a pretty ignorant and childish reason to down vote for.

I liked the atmosphere the movie sets. it's very soothing and relaxing.

FistOfTheNorthStar FistOfTheNorthStar

Gotta love fist of the north star

I'm guessing you did this movie frame by frame animating with photoshop bitmaps.

it's an interesting look.

The animation is pretty smooth considering how grahpic intensive your images are. This is like a neat little trailer to the anime series fist of the north star.

I'd recommend this to movie to any fist of the north star fan.

Kuokou no Genkotsu Kuokou no Genkotsu

Not bad at all

It's an interesting little trailer but i think you still need a little more practice drawing in the anime style.

I would recommend getting some books on how to draw anime, look up tutorials, watch more anime as referance but keep training.

also try to work in your own style a little bit into every drawing. once you delvop it like your style drawing anime should come natural.

Overall this shows a lotta promise.

fist me mister fist me mister

Odd little movie

This movie is just werid and stupid. i did'nt care for it much. It was'nt as sick as the title lend me to think is.

The movie is unpredictable and i'm still werided out after watching it twice.

Made me kinda giggle but it really is'nt anything that good. The movie is pretty much below average.

It's worth a quick chuckle at least.

Sam man no3 a Sam man no3 a

Entertaining little movie

I was really getting into the movie and i wanted to see what happen to the two characters at the movie theater.

The movie ending before going the movie theater makes it very awkward. Overall the whole thing is mildly funny.

MasterFury responds:

It seems to me that you didnt go and watch sam man no3 b.
go there and you get to see them at the movies.